Monday, January 21, 2002

The Dark Shroud Origins

RELATED LINKS:
Guild Banking~
Ranks and Ranking~

Welcome to the Dark Shroud! After much struggle and determination we have finally got the GUILD together. It all came together quite quickly in fact. As some of us know the majority of the members of the GUILD are from the same workplace. Kind of funny, but it will make a stronger glue for us in the long run.

I (Nabolshia Dark Lotus had joined the Synlis Guild on the Velen server and was not having a very good time. For one no one talked to me from the guild I was placed in and rarely did I even see someone from the GUILD in my presence. I voiced my opinion and they explained to me that the majority of the game was for SOLO playing.

I then explained if that was the case then there are much more detailed non- MMO games that I could be playing if I didn't want to talk to people and be a working unit. They ignored me and I quit their GUILD. My co-worker apologized and then had me rejoin, with the promise that things would change. I explained to my Friend that their point was invalid as I could spend 8 hours in the game and have all various conversations and do runs with other people I would encounter on my journeys. The same treatment continued, so I quit them again.

I vowed to create two things with my guild, a helper society, and a solid team of leaders that would share the responsibility of helping lower levels on skills and quests.

This would be in a rotation method where no one person is then helping all the time and not getting the needed leveling they need themselves. This is an attempt to make this happen, and to also create other faction's of our Dark Shroud in the Alliance as spies and cutthroats.

Eventually the Dark Shroud will branch into PVP worlds where we then have this command structure down to an art so well- so then even those 40 year old WOW geeks and 12 year old stat tweaks won't even be able to see whats about to hit them.

"For the Horde! In the name of the Dark Shroud!"

Nabolshia Dark Lotus

Look for Vent information in GUILD information (In game).

No comments:

Post a Comment